Administrative Assistant – Part-time – Dayton
Agape for Youth, Inc. is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant for the Dayton office.
Responsible for assisting the Director of Development & Marketing and the Comptroller
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Driver’s license and good driving record
- Established knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Established knowledge in database/data entry
- Assist in the creation of agency newsletter
- Assist in the creation of annual report
- Create and coordinate distribution of announcements, handouts, and mailings for agency annual activities/events.
- Build electronic donor database
- Coordinate mailing of vendor checks
- Creation of and coordination of vendor files
- Answer phones and greet guests as necessary.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by or required by the Executive Director.
Please email a resume to Sandra Geib at email@example.com