Youth Specialist – Cincinnati
Agape for Youth, Inc. is seeking to hire a full-time Youth Specialist for our Cincinnati office to provide case management and supportive services for youth and foster families.
- Current licensure or license eligible as an LSW, LISW, LPC or LPCC is required.
- Must complete the ODJFS Adoption Assessor training (ODJFS 5101:2-1-01, ODJFS 5101:2-48-06) within 6 months of employment.
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Word.
- Driver’s License is required
- Provide case management, crisis intervention, and supportive services to foster youth and their families.
- Visit with youth and foster parents in placement at least once a week.
- Attend all school meetings for assigned youth; i.e. Individual Educational Plans (IEP), Multi-Factor Evaluations (MFE), Suspension, Expulsion, or Education Team meetings.
- Attend Semi-Annual Administrative Reviews (SAR) for all assigned youth.
- Coordinate and be a part of all Treatment Team meetings of assigned youth.
- Conduct all initial placements of youth coming into the program.
- Assist in permanency planning for youth in placement.
- Complete incident reports, monthly reports and treatment goals on behalf of the youth in placement for the custodial agencies.
- Collaborate with the Director of Licensing and Supervision to keep foster parent homes in compliance; i.e. Annual Reviews, re-certification, change in home, compliance reviews.
- Attend staff meetings as scheduled.
- Assume on-call phone duty on a rotating basis.
- Complete 30 hours of professional training per year.
Medical and Dental Coverage
401K after one year of employment
Please send resumes to Molly Fordyce at email@example.com